Intuition is an independent driving school run by Julian Eggar, a DVSA Approved Driving Instructor with 10 years teaching experience.Read more
Driving lessons in: Claygate, Cobham, East Molesey, Esher, Hampton, Hersham, Hinchley Wood, Hook, Kingston, Long Ditton, Oxshott, Surbiton, Teddington, Thames Ditton, Tolworth, Walton & West MoleseyRead more
Lockdown has been a difficult experience for everyone, but with the infection slowly reducing, normal conditions will begin to open up. According to HM Government as from Saturday 4th July 2020 Driving Instructors can return to work and instruct anyone. This is providing risk assessments are carried out and a comprehensive PPE regime is started.
The Intuition School of Motoring will:
1. Do a risk assessment of every pupil regarding their health and well being before taking them on.
2. Take care that the car is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after each lesson.
3. Make sure hands are sanitised at the beginning, end and during the lesson if necessary.
4. Instigate a PPE regime where face coverings are used whenever possible.
5. Teach pupils to drive in a safe, secure and clean environment.